Tuesday, June 07, 2005

why not take a crazy chance

hi there people!

Very happy todae. I managed to finish 2 chapters of the science summary thingie. Secondly I am also very happy that we managed to get together, play badminton and play monopoly. That was fun! We should play monopoly more often. Haha.

Todae I had extra Maths tution lesson. my teacher taught me the introduction to trigonometry. When I first heard the word "trigonometry", I was like, " shoot! here comes the difficult chapter." cos I always used to think that trignometry was SO difficult. But after my teacher explained once I think its quite easy. But hey, its only the introduction. But it shouldn't be so easy. After all there's a saying that goes,"once u got the basics, the rest should be quite easy." So here's hoping.

a note to xin: hope that u can read the albert einstein book finish. That would be SO cool! Cool for people like me who are juz currently taking science as it is.

Thanks to everyone for making yesterdae a sucess! Thanks to Julia for bringing the nice sweet jelly and thanks to ah chuin for bringing the drinks. And next time dun bring any chocolates or gifts ar. Thanks anyway for the chocolate.

Oh wells, I gtg. A happy birthday to ah xin in advance! *clears throat and starts singing the birthday song.

Smiles to everyone,
Delta aka Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home