Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I lurve this song!!!

hi there everyone!

Haha...hi there to xin and ju and gcl. The new song is quite okay la. Not that I've heard it b4 la. But its oki. Xin, can u help me find the mp3 of a Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton? I tell u all, this song rawks! Its got realli nice piano bits in it which I really like. U people should really hear it. It's even in the movie White Chicks. So funny. The movie I mean.

Speaking of movies, I juz watched Monster-in-law todae. It was quite funny. There were soooo many funny parts like the time when Jennifer Lopez imagined that she hit her future mother-in-law's face with a saucepan etc. Tell ya'll about it on mon.

Whew. Not feeling to good at the moment. Got a bout of headaches and feeling pretty feverish. Oh well, that's why after I finish this i'll be outta here. Haha. Speaking of which I gotta a really cool trick to show u all. I'll show u guys on mon.

Gotta run. Cya all on mondae or online.

Cheers,
Delta aka Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home