Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Yeah...!

Hope you all like the new song on the blog! It was in the Shrek movie. Nice right? Chunling laughed when she heard it. (?)

Thanks to Sam for posting! Jiayou!

List of homework I still have to do... (to remind myself)
-HeyMath! (30qs.) [It was uploaded today]
-Maths Textbook: 2 & 3 part (b), and qs. 6
-Ju Ben

I'm very happy to see my list of work to do getting
*shorter* and
*shorte* and
*short* and
*shor* and
*sho* and
*sh* and
*s* and
*?*

=)

Hahahahaha!!! Hope that brightened your day! =D
I muz force myself to finish all my work... Quite reluctant to do maths HW. =P

Agh... I wanna go to the Japan Aichi Expo, but my mum can only make it on 19th June... :'(
5 days trip...
If we go on 19th, then I can't go! Because of that Geography talk lor. Haiz. Hope later can get through the school phone and ask them lor. I rather miss the geog talk than the Aichi expo trip. (right?)

Okay. No offense to other geog lovers, but I find geog boring. Because... erm... It's kind of inborn in me? My father was really good at geog and history. My mum was good at science and maths. So... I take after my mum. My mum hates geog and bio. High five with her. I would have liked bio alot, if not for the memorizing part. I like all kinds of science. :) Except for erm... those kind of human anatomy science. I like neuro science though. Hehe. You know what I mean by 'human anatomy science' right? Those... erm. Disgusting bits of science.

Haha~! Did you see the news? Paris Hilton married a guy also called Paris, (?!) and the local film "I Not Stupid" is going to have a 2nd movie, called "I Not Stupid Too". Check out the "Life!" section, last page.

Okayz! I better go and do my homework now. See ya!
Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home