Thursday, June 02, 2005

Whee~!

Good morning humans! (what else, heehee) I'm stuck at question 17 of the HeyMath assignment. Argh. Sickening sia. I've tried doing it for... er. 3 times? Always end up with ridiculously long workings.
STILL cannot. Oh pants. Gotta try harder. If you all know how to do, muz tell me ok? I'm stumped. :P

By the way... ya the geography talk thing. I'm not going anymore. :p Sorry ah Julia! Yesterday my mum called the school, and they said "Sorry, I have to direct you to the VP Mrs Chia." Then my mum was shocked lor. This kind of holiday thing also must talk to VP. She asked me if Mrs Chia was fierce. Then I said, 'No lah! Very motherly one.'

So... TKGS very efficient hor?! My mum faxed her a letter asking for me to be excused from the talk. (because the trip is 5 days long, and the day my mum can go for holiday is only the 19th. (or 18th or whatever) Anyway, it will surely clash with the geog talk.) Mrs Chia replied really fast. On the same day, about less than 1 hour from the time we faxed her the letter lor. >_< *blinks very hard* So fast!

*Once again apologises to julia*
Sorry! But then, I cannot resist going to the Aichi Expo...
*end of apology*

ROTFLOL...!!!

btw Sam... I just helped you to get that song. I find it ok lah. The piano is nice, and Vanessa Carlton has a very nice voice. But the song is only okay for me. :P
When I'm free, I'll go try listening some of her other songs. Maybe got nicer ones.

Oh ya! My mum reminded me that today is my chinese birthday. :D So I'm 14! Yay! But only in the chinese calendar. Hahaha!

Yesterday I was looking for a stapler in the study room, then I happened to see my father's university photos. *laughs subtly*
The hair quite long... *tries to control laughter*
If I have a chance, I'll show you all! *tries even harder to control*
Which means Monday! :D

He still say "my photo very nice right?"

-_-...

He has another photo which he took with his university friends. One of them is now a... psychic guy? Can do fortune telling one. But also quite sissy lah. Hehe.
That time all their clothes and hair and shoes were... *laughs*

okay, I better get serious and get on with my work now.
Cya!

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home