Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Today, was either a good dae or a bad dae,depending on ur point of view

Let's see. There is both a good viwepoint and a bad viewpoint of today...and yes, including the maths test.

The good side: Let's all be happy about it k? No point being sad about something we are not sure about for a month right? Okay, that's a good point. but ya, we won't get back our results yet. And thus, we wont be grounded for the holidaes!!! Yay! I mean that's something to be happy about.

The bad side: I might fail. Okay there is a high possibility that all of u ppl will pass. Unfortunately I dn think I will. But hey, I am trying to b posititve about this. I hope and I pray REALLY hard that I can pass. Did u know that a simillar thing happened to a girl in my tution class. Then alot of people failed the test and then the maths departement decided to do a re-test for the whole level. MAYBE if a lot of us didn't do well, there could be a possibility that we could have a re-test. But then again maybe not.

Oh well, that's all for todae. I gotta get some rest. The choir is performing tml and we're not tat prepared yet. Muz clap ar, not matter how we sound. LOL.

Cheers,
Sam aka Delta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home