Friday, June 03, 2005

Very very happy... =)

You want to know why I'm so happy?
Ok.
Because I just finished the HeyMath assignment today morning!!! *jumps*
So happy!!! I managed to figure out qs. 17 also lah, heng. Hehe!

Now I'm left with the maths TB homework and the chinese ju ben... ahh so relieved. Better than using axe oil to relieve yourself haha!

Hope you all have done your homework *glint*
That day I was talking to crystal, and then she told me that she hasn't done ANY of her homework yet. Zero. Zilch. Nothing. Ether. NONE.

Then I said, 'HUH'
'So when are you gonna do it'

I forgot what she replied, but I remember that she meant something like she's not gonna do it. Yowch.

Hope she'll do her HW lah... good for her what, right? Homework can train your brain... *haha*

Juz now Daniel Ong asked a question... what is the fastest thing you know of?

Then ppl said things like light (my answer), love, blink of an eye, and, erm. Ladies. -_-

Then Daniel Ong said that the answer was diarrhoea. Because there was a day when he was out with his friend, and his friend suddenly had to go to the toilet because he kena diarrhoea. But before he could do that...
Faster than the speed of light...
He'd crapped his pants.

*shock*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......................!

Cannot stop laughing... hahahaha...

K lah. Wish you all all the best for this holiday, hope you can finish you HW by the end of this week! ^_^v

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home