Thursday, May 26, 2005

Yu guo tian qing!!! :)

Howdy! It was carnival day today, and I think this event was really great!

At first our business was bad... But we thought of creative (haha) ways to erm... make people feel guilty, and buy our stuff. Or even come up with a million reasons why they should buy it. Haha... no offense k... juz kidding! :)

Then... at around 10am+, Mr Hay stepped into the void deck... ta dah! With a digicam. (very big one, I bet the video quality is really good) Then he walked around... When he stepped in chunling and sam asked me to pull him over to buy something... I paiseh lah.. Hahaha... I stand at the class stall only to be stress ball artist! :p And once in awhile also tui xiao abit lah. Hehe!

Then he walked one BIG round and finally came to the 2/1 stall, wahz. Then I try and tui xiao, ask him to buy something. Chunling too. Then all the while he was videotaping me.... DOTX!!!

Then I started explaining about the candle... the one which we hand made using cans. Before that I explained stuff about the stress balls lah... very lame sia. Like

"this one is a lemon, this one is a fish, and... aiyah! actually everything written there lah, hehe!"

Then I stopped talking. Because I didn't know what to say. I doubted he'd buy anything anyway. Then he still continue shooting me for awhile. Then I said, "what???" Then he like... shoot the rest of the stuff we were selling, then went off.

So malu lah... What if I appear on the screen in the hall during some school celebration?! I'm gonna laugh like mad at myself... I cannot be a saleswoman lah. :p

Haha... Oh ya! And I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the roti prata stall auntie(for helping me light the candles twice, because the first time she lighted it for me, it extinguished. Sadly, after lighting it for the 2nd time, the wind was still too strong... it extinguished on my way back), Mrs Loke, and Pei Yi (for buying so much stuff!)

Also a big THANK YOU!!! to Miss Seng, Mr Teo (the two teachers in charge of the kite flying competition. Our kite was too heavy because it tore too many times, and we had to use ALOT of masking tape to fix it. It couldn't fly. Then, chunling suggested that we give up and go to the hall to watch the concert. But I disagreed strongly, and was determined to make our kite fly. Fat hope to make me give up JUST LIKE THAT!!! It did [abit only] thanks to the help of the 2/9 girl and Faiza! We knew 100% that we wouldn't win ANYTHING, but the miracle of the century happened! We won the 3rd prize, a $10 popular book voucher!),

the 2/9 girl who tried to help us to fly our kite, all the people who took part in the kite-flying competition, and Mdm Seah!(for writing good remarks for all my friends) Also to everyone in 2/1 for doing such a great job! (we earned $115)

Ms Seng said that I can't buy my toy back, boohoo... :'(
But nevermind! I'll get my uncle's wife to come with her 2 cute little kids, and ask her buy lor. Then at least I know that I can see my toy again.
I kind of couldn't believe that Ms Seng said that I can't buy it back even if I gave her $50 to donate to charity...(hopefully I can choose which organization I want) Grrrx. But she said I got the highest in class for my toy, so... hai. Wo ye shi ling you yin mou de... muahahaha!!!

Quite happy with my Semester one results... Inspires me to work harder next term! :)

Oh Ya! MRS TAUFIQ IS BACK!!! YAY!!!!!!!

surprisingly, her waist still so damn slim after delivery lor... bao yang until very good sia! :p Normally women balloon after giving birth.

okay! cya tomorrow!

xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home