Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Good news and bad news... which do you wanna hear first?

Okay! Bad news right? So that I can end on a happy note. :)

The message below goes out to all the people who cried after the test.
I know today's maths test... Haiya. Everyone did badly lah. But what can we do, right? Alot of people cry also lah...

But then...

Does crying do any GOOD to you?

No, right?

So... You can think of it from another perspective. No more tests for this term! Yay! *starts jumping around like crazy, singing 'don't worry, be happy' *

we can still work harder for the next test! Yay! *jumps very high, and lands face-flat*

ouch!

-----------------------

hahaha... Very comical hor? Haha... I wanted to end the bad news on a happy note too!

-----------------------

Now for the good news... SLS will be undergoing a major revamp from Friday onwards. So... I'll be keeping a copy of the current layout, don't worry. :)
Hmmm... You all can contribute ideas, but I'm not going to put any celebrity photos in the layout...

The aim is to make a minimalist layout that everyone will like... Like the iPod design! And I plan to add little animations to the layout too. You'll know what I mean when I get the layout up! =D

-------------------------------------------------

Carnival Day's tomorrow! Whoo!

--------------------------------------------------

Oh ya. Today, my mum went to Parkway Parade's Cold Storage, and there was blood on the floor. *aiyo* And things like fishes to canned food were scattered on the floor.

Actually it was because of this chinaman who was stealing alot of stuff from the supermart. Then 2 police cars' worth of policemen came to catch him. Finally, they smacked him on the left side of his face with a bat, and they brought him away.

Yay! Brought to justice!

okay. that's about all I have to say.
bye~!

xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home