Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Holidaes

Hey there folks!

Its been a long while since I've blogged but yes, I am temporarily out of prison! Otherwise known as ungrounded. LOL.

The holidaes have started! Yay! *waves pom-poms* Unfortunately I am still trying to do all the holidae homework in front of me. Which is impossible in my case cos my brain has taken a one month holidae to Perth! You could sae I'm on holidae mode.

I can't wait for u guys to come to my house!!! It'll be so FUN!

Can't think of anything else to write so I'll juz sign off.

Happy holidaes!

Ciao (Chao),
Delta aka Sam

P.S: Did I tell u about the kayaking trip? I got capsized by two guys! Oh well, at least I saw them coming and got ready. Haha...tell u all more on mon!

P.P.S: Xin that is so cool! I've seen the video b4 though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home