Thursday, May 26, 2005

Carnival Dae

Well, todae was such a nice dae. Except for choir.

Okay I shall start with the bad part:
No offense to my cca, but todae's practice didn't go very well. Okay that's putting it mildly but neva mind. Our vice-president broke down and our president was so angry at us. Our senior was...okay. I think she was very disappointed but she was trying to hide it. Okay all these sorta dampened my spirits.

Now for the good part:
But, when I started to man the stall, or as they call it "hold the fort", I felt much better in a long time. It was so much fun. The people at the stall did a great job(thanks guys) and I wished I had been there to help. Too bad I had choir. Then I carried the basket around to sell stress balls to the teachers. The funniest parts was when I met Mrs. Geh and a group of teachers. So I went, "Good morning Mrs. Geh and teachers, would you like to buy a stress ball?" So Mrs. Geh bought a stress ball and then she asked Miss Adeline Yong whether she wanted a stress ball. So they both picked one then Mrs Geh gave me a $2 note. because I only had a 50 cent coin, I told her, "sorry Mrs Geh I don't have any change. Then she started laughing and said,"That's a good business tatic." The other teacher told me,"You should have asked "can I keep the change?" " Then they all continued to laugh. So I told Mrs Geh I would be back with her change. Thank goodness Siew Chi was nearby. Just nice, she had a $1 coin.

The I also sold to my choir senior. Actually the president. I approached her AFTER the big blow-up so I said,"would u like a stress ball?"Then the other leaders with her started laughing and they said it was so coincidential. The president then said she wouldn't buy unless there was one with "choir rawks" on it. So I rushed back and wrote that on a plain stress ball. When I presented it to her she and the other leaders started to laugh. So she bought it from me in the end. Hahaha.

Oh well, last dae of school tml. Yay!!! Cya all.

Cheers,
Delta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home