Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Very inspired...

Today I went to MSNBC to look at some pictures taken by Hubble, Neil Armstrong, Cassini, and other astronauts and robotic explorers.

Very inspiring... especially those pictures of nebulas!!!

Sorry about not being able to change the layout now... I didn't expect the homework to be so loaded... I PROMISE by the moon, the stars, the sun, by mars, that once I finish all my homework, I will start on the new layout!

I am extremely shocked by Julia's family... they ate 30+ plates of sushi and stuff at sakae sushi... *horrified* At first I thought that they ate those kind...like they charge you by how many plates you have eaten... but actually they had a buffet type of meal... so okay lah. Haha.

Can't wait for Monday... gonna go to Samantha's house to... well? Play! Hahaha...What else are holidays for, right? Playing, eating, sleeping late, reading stuff you like, and fiddling with the computer.

Still have 3 more science chapter summaries to write, 3 pgs of ju ben to write, maths qs. 6, and maths qs. 2 and 3 part b, and HeyMaths assignment to finish.

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I am so stressified!
I am suffering from stressation!

Better finish it soon... okay...

so... see you all on Monday!

Byebye!

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home