Sunday, May 22, 2005

Fully agree with Sam...

Yup! I fully agree with your statement about being happy.
And I feel happy for you because you got dug up from the ground (un-grounded), hahaha... Anyway! Congrats for regaining your freedom and supply of oxygen! Yay! :)

I was doing my maths revision today morning (chap 2 and 3) and later, I read the straits times, and the Times magazine.

And the Times magazine featured the NEW Xbox 360!!! Whoo!
Some of the new features...

-play extremely high-res. games
-plays DVDs, and VCDs
-connects to ur iPod to play music
-rips music from a CD to its hard drive
-5.1 dolby surround sound (!!!)
-very pretty design. ALOT better than the previous Xbox.
-sleek design. Not like a fallen asteroid.
-wireless connection to controls (the thing u press buttons with)
-connects to ur PC's hard drive wirelessly
-little wires to be connected. non-geeks can relax.
-u can talk/video conference with even people from other countries through an internet connection. Which kind of means(almost) for free, depends on what kind of connection you are using.
-you can like... chat to a friend while watching TV. the text will appear at the bottom of the TV screen.

Are you stumped? I am. Hahahaha!

Anyway, about star wars. I watched it yesterday, then my mum wanted to fall asleep because she said that she didn't understand the storyline, and didn't like the colours. (too dark for her. she likes brighter colours.)

I personally found it okay. I dunno who said she finds Hayden Christensen erm. Cute, but I think he has the look to be Anakin Skywalker lah. You know, he can look nicey-dicey and all gentlemanly but when he turns into Darth vader then MUAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Anyway the story was tragic lah. Haizzz. The more I see the more... xin sui I get. He turned so bad in the end lor. Even kill the younglings ARGH so bad!!!

okayz. Jiayou with your maths revision, everyone!

xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home