Sunday, May 22, 2005

To be happy is to rejoice in every small thing tat comes ur way

hi there everyone! I know I haven't been blogging for like, so LOONG. But hey, I am still being grounded. Okay sorry. I know everyone's been hearing about how tough my life has been so I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for putting up with my complaints and a BIG SORRY as well.

All the best for the upcoming Maths Test. Sighs, I cant get my linear graphs right!!!! It's so upsetting and fully disturbing cos Mr. Yap saes that our graphs should only take about 5 minutes. So todae I tried to take only 5 minutes. And u know how long I took to draw the whole graph? 11 min 12 sec. That's like DOUBLE the time that we SHOULD have. Sheesh. Then I tried to ask GCL whether there was any hints as to how to solve these graph questions faster. And she told me that maybe I should take lesser time for the rest of the questions. Thats true but if it were me and I STILL couldn't solve it after 5 minutes I would give up, skip the question and go on.

At least next Sunday I have fellowship sunday. And we're going to Sentosa to go kayaking with another sec 3 group. But then again maybe I wouldn't go. See first. Wait till my frens capsize the whole canoe. Then I would look so malu in front of all the sec 3s. LOL.

Oh ya. I forgot to talk about the Star Wars. I think its oki la. Considering I never watch it cos the whole plot gives me a headache. And alot of ppl sae that hayden christen is cute? Sorry but I dun think so. he's not tat cute la. BUT I do like the advertisment when one guy saes, "Master?" Then the other guy saes, "Arise." Sounds like the movie, the Mummy. Do any of u ppl read 8 days? They had this page in there which said how the movie ticket money was divided. There was $0.85 that contributed to Natalie Portman's hairdo and $0.70 to Hayden Christen's make-up and eyebrow pluckers. Its got alot of Star Wars stuff inside. So u should really see it if u r a fan.

Well, gtg. have a nice long weekend ahead.

Delta aka Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home