Thursday, June 09, 2005

Oh My Gosh!

Oh. My. Gosh.

So much has happened over the last few day that I can't really catch up on all the news. well, maybe I can but I can't accept them that fast. * blinks and sighs*

Firstly, the class blog thingie. OMG. I dun believe it at all lor. i'm not going to sae anything about it yet, juz give me some time to digest this piece of news.

Secondly I went to rebond my hair and layer it. Yes, I've told Julia and ah chun. Sorry ah xin that I haven't tell u yet. u all shall get to see it on the day of the geog lecture. meanwhile I can't tie up my hair, go swimming, put my hair behind my ears or pin it up. At least for 2 weeks. I also had to spend 6 hours juz to get this haircut. I also can't believe it at all.

I know I am very bad to keep on talking about my hair when such a thing has happened. (the first thing) But its juz all too sudden for me to take. I won't sae anything more. Siew chi if u see this post, I want u to know that everyone in sls will be behind u supporting u all the way. And I hope u dun mind my writing about it on top. sorry.

well, I'll juz sign off now.

sam aka delta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home