Thursday, July 07, 2005

Geez.

The rollerblading session today was... erm... quite bad. I'm not scolding the coaches, they were very good... Especially that guy who was very patient with me... Must thank him. I'm really REALLY slow at learning rollerblading lah.

I actually lost count of how many times I fell... :p Because I don't know how to stop; I think I lost control of my feet today. They were moving foward... Which made the rollerblades roll foward... Then I kind of panicked because I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO STOP!!!!!

So, the only thing I could do was fall over. Grr. Cannot walk for long after the coach let go of my arm.

And... BACKACHE!!!!!

The equipments were grotesque. I don't know when was the last time they washed them. 10 years ago?
I didn't dare to put my hand near my face, lest I faint upon smelling those wrist-guards. Smells like bile. Malu lor. My hair so messy but I don't dare to comb, hehe.

My mum wants to call this rollerblading school and tell them to wash their equipment for god's sake. Highly unhygienic. Heehee! I don't think I want to waste money and buy my own equipment lor... No one at home knows how to rollerblade. So how? I cannot teach myself right? Nor can I skate at home in case I knock down some expensive stuff.

You wanna know how long I took to learn how to ride a bike? 1 month. Bleaurgh right? I'm so slow at learning sports. I just cannot BALANCE.

Hwaaa..... Banzai!!!!! I must learn how to rollerblade at the end of this course!

_-_-_-_-_- -_-

Oh ya... Quite surprised to know that Mr Yong knows what is the Doppler Effect. :D
Not bad ah?
But sadly, we will not be learning about interference, etc.
PS Siew Chi said 'I'm not interested'

Ok, I get the idea. Forget it.

During the SPA test, our bottle of Sodium Hydroxide had some kind of swirly white precipitation in it. Ooh. Mr Yong stared at it for a long time. I wonder what was that.

Sian...

Oh ya! I just remembered. I have to do the class poster thingy.

See ya!

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home