Thursday, May 12, 2005

How could this happen to me~ I'm losing control~

Hahaha... Okay. You know what. We lost to 2/4 by 1 pathetic mark lor. I was very angry at first... like...*what the heck man?! 1 mark?!*

But heck lah. At least our class likes it. :) right? At least I don't feel so bad.

Miss Chan said she wants to wear a white Indian sari on her wedding day and wants to go overseas to marry(?). And she likes indian movies, especially the dancing (?) part. (which I think are totally boring and sometimes, idiotic. I think it's because I don't like those dancing parts. Whenever the dancing parts come up I think, "Okay!!! When is THIS going to end..." No offense. I'm not saying that indians are idiotic. I'm not racist! I'm saying that some of the movies' storylines are idiotic. Just... too nicey-dicey for me. Because heroes don't always win. The world is full of backstabbing. Times have changed. The world is ugly, full of killings and bombings.)

Okay. I'm just this blunt. If you don't like what I said, then don't read, ok?

Well... Miss Chan explained anyway. Something to do with hitting a radioactive atom.

At least I'm smarter now in terms of atomic bombs and nuclear physics, hahaha!!!

http://www.davison.k12.mi.us/elementary/invent3.html
^^^ How an atomic bomb works...

okay, I'm happy now that I know how an atomic bomb really works.

cya tomorrow!

xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home