Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Refresh Your Senses...With Heavenly Redolence!

Hellow avurybady!!!

Haha. I shall stop the slang.

Everyone did a really great job today man! No more puke-like gelatin smell!!! Yippee! But I bet we used alot of Miss Chan's essential oils lah...haha... but the effect was good, man.

And the decorations were also great... Muz thank everybody for doing their part in the decoration part. Especially beading. Hehe!

And thanks to chunling for grabbing the essential oils we needed, and bringing the markers, and writing 'Heavenly'. Muz also thank her for helping out in the bead decors. Hehe. Great job!

Thanks to Samantha for grabbing the essential oils we needed, and drawing the two little angels. Hehe! The angels are really cute!!! Also thanks for helping out with the bead decors and the star.

Thanks to Julia for helping out with the beading, (more like beading AND the tying of knots,haha) and planning the design for the bead chain. Came out really nice.

And I would also like to thank myself for tying the last knot... Hahahahaha... My knot tying-skills have improved!~ =D

Finally, thanks to everyone for helping to answer the questions, and for helping out in other aspects! =D

Oh ya... You all very comic sia... I inside my mum's car den you all keep waving...hahahaha... dunno wad to say... =P hahahhaa!!!

Good luck to us now... Hope we can win... Hehe... then our efforts won't be wasted.

Overall this activity was very good I must say. Can learn something new through 'fun experimentation'.

Ah. Scienzation Day- "Experimentation through fun learning". Something like that lah.

I shall make more lemon oil in the future... for my mum (put on her face. she's planning to put lemon oil on mine. XP) and for my family (put in the car as air freshener). Hehe!

Very tired sia... Weather so lao ya. Julia must be very happy arh??? Miss art club!!! =D

During June holidays I will make you all some keychain/bracelet stuff... =D Dunno for what.

Frankly I don't wear bracelets. I'm not... those kind who goes out looking like a christmas tree. I hang LOTS of cute cute keychains on my bag though! :D Very cute mah. Cannot help it.

Most of them were bought from shops like action city/precious thoughts. The rest should be from gashapon machines. I like gashapon machines alot!!! :D

Very cute stuff are found in these machines quite often. I see liao cannot help it... MUST go and take a spin on the machine!!! :D Haha... maybe abit waste money lah. But better than buying those $80+++ toys lah... I rather go and save it in the bank or treat my parents to dinner or something like that.

Okay... I am lost for words now. Run out of things to say liao!! :(

Boohoo... But i bet you got bored by the time you read until here. So I'll stop! :D

See you all tomorrow in school!!!

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home