Friday, May 13, 2005

letz put the past behind us...

okay. I know that you are really upset about your marks, sam. But you can't do anything to change this term's marks.

But what you Can do is to work harder for next 2 terms. I believe that you can do it!!!

If you dunno anything you can always ask us... we're always there...unless we are also confused (haha). =)

Hope you can return to your normal happy self!! =D
--------------------------------------------------------------

And I would like to comment on the 'passerby', who studies in TKGS, in class 2/1. I shall not mention who you are but you should jolly well know who you are-Someone with an IQ and EQ of -200.
Well... It's only an assumption for now.
I think the passerby was such a great coward. She told me through the tagboard that I was rude, and gave her name as 'passerby'.
Well, since you think that I'm rude, why don't pluck up some courage and tell me straight in my face? I won't cry or anything. I'll just scold you till YOU cry. What a coward you are!!! Don't you all agree?
----------------------------------------------------------

Okays. Enough bad stuff for today's post. Let's put the past behind us now...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Homework: Science(pg 80), Maths, Music test, home ec test (remember to bring food additives article)

Week 10: Maths CA and Science SPA test!!! =D
SPA test techniques...

Use a test tube holder to hold test tubes, do NOT use metal tongs.

When heating, do not point the test tube at anyone, use test tube holders, and wear goggles.

Don't anyhow mix chemicals after you finish, and have nothing to do. Sukali explode then you know. ;)

Be careful, and practise good experimentation techniques!!!

--------------------------------------------

Anyway, have a nice weekend!

Xinyi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home