Saturday, April 30, 2005

da da di dum

Finallly got holidae lor.
I was juz getting so tired. Da da da dum dum..
Okay xin. U were right. The song from the blog is totally addictive!
But so is next months TotalGirl!
It's got DELTA GOODREM's CONCERT TICKETS!!!!
But it's in Sydney.
Sighs....I couuldn't juz tell Mrs. Loke,
"Excuse me Mrs. Loke. I can't come to school in July. I am going to watch this great concert by Delta Goodrem in Sydney! So I'll be missing my lessons. "
LOL. Besides my mother wouldn't let me fly all the way to SYDNEY to go and see a CONCERT.
Why can't Delta just come to Singapore?
Maybe cause Australia is going to have winter season soon and Singapore is 32 degree celcius?
Sheesh. There is no justice in this world when it comes to weather.
So I am currently trying to persuade my mum and dad to go to Perth again this June. Cause it will be WINTER.
Anyway the hot weather is clogging up my brain.
So have a nice holidae.

--Sam--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home