Sunday, July 10, 2005

Ahh... This is the best coffee that I'd ever tasted. *spits out a green glob* What's THIS?!

Hahahahahaha... Cannot stop laughing at Julia's joke hahaha... whatever dig dig left dig dig right AHAHAHAAHAAA!!!

ah! Now I just recalled this word: rhinotillexomania
chim word? not really.
the meaning: an uncontrollable obsession with nose-picking.
Hahaha...

btw the superstar show... haiz... leon, weijian, and even KELLY got kicked lor... all my 3 favourites get kicked, I don't wanna watch already boohoo...

Yesterday, I kind of got some kind of artistic inspiration pang and painted 3 paintings. (a rather redundant expression. 'painted 3 paintings.' duh.) =P

If you all want I can show you, hahaha... Not very nice, but there's one named 'Anything Wrong?' It's basically about the things I like. Except that some of them should be for boys. (eg. Lego) But I painted all the so called 'boyish' stuff I like in my favourite colour, pink.
Which may utterly disgust some guys. (If there was ever a pink lego brick.)
I don't know whether it will.

I saw this poll on a lego fansite.
What coloured lego bricks do you wish Lego will produce more of?
The most popular was Yellow. I was the only one who voted for pink, sniffle.
Hey, this thought just popped into my mind. What do you call people who fight for the rights of the colour pink? Pinkists? (Evolved from the word 'feminist')
=D
PS. perfect 10 is currently playing 'we are the champions'. ??!!HUH???!!!

Anyway, my friend from primary school sent me this quiz some time ago. I'll just do it here, then you all must copy it from here and do it too, ok? :)

1. First name? Lim
2. Were you named after anyone? No, but I just found out that there's a state in China named Xinyi, and also some posh place in Taiwan named Xinyi.
3.Do you wish on stars? No. Unless they're shooting stars or meteors. By the way, I could wish on the Sun, because it's a star. ;)
4. When did you last cry? Yesterday evening, when my fatehr pronounced 'sillouhette' very awkwardly. I laughed till I cried.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Okay lor.
6.What is your favorite lunch meat? Mushroom ham counted anot?
7. What is your birth date? 8 June
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Eh... Don't think I have one.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? You clone me first. If not how I know?
10. Do you have a journal? Nope. Too lazy to write.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes.
12. What are your nicknames? Ah Xin, Xin ah, Ah Bee, Bee ah
13. Would you bungee jump? I would faint at that kind of height. But frankly, I could bungee jump from my bed,
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nah.
15. Do you think that you are strong? Used to be. (Did 20 pull ups (inclined) in P5) Now, I don't think so.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry with chocolate chips.
17. Shoe Size? 7. Big hor.
18. Red or pink? Pink!!!!!
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My fringe. (which I usually comb to the side.) Because it always, ALWAYS sticks out. You know, flyaway hair. Looks untidy sometimes I know. But I can't help it, so I just ignore it.
20. Who do you miss most? Ah... My time in Japan... Aichi.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? No. My mailbox will annihilate.
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Pants>light pink, shoes>none
23. What are you listening to right now? City of Blinding Lights by U2, on the perfect 10, 98.7FM. All hits all day.
24. Last thing you ate? Mushroom pizza bread.
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Glittery pearly light pink. I know I sound very oveerrlyy girrrrllllll powerrr now. But I like that colour.
26. What is the weather like right now? The clouds just formed a UFO shape outside my house!!
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mum and my dad.
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their face of course. Do you notice a person's feet first?
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Lost contact with her.
30. Favorite Drink?Miss Parlor Peach Drink from some highway stopover in Japan. It's refreshingly sweet and peachy, and the bottle is just soooo cute... Next time I show you if you come to my house. How I wish I bought a few bottles more.
31. Favorite Sport? Badminton.
32. Hair Color? Black.
33. Eye Color? Black. Heng my eyes are not pink!!!
34. Do you wear contacts? Nope. 20/20 eyesight! (Hi5 Julia)
35. Favorite Food? Italian pasta, most italian food except escargots and the disgusting stuff, white chocolate, japanese peaches, the pork cutlet I had at Narita airport for the 2nd time, and alot of Japanese food. I know you're getting the impression that I weigh 100kg, but thankfully I'm half of that. And I will never reach 100kg because of my genetics. (inherited from my mum) Hehe!
36. Last Movie You Watched? War of the Worlds. Nice show.
37. Favorite Time Of The Year? When I go Japan... Hahaha... Or any other overseas trip. And the november cum december holidays, they rock man.
38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy Endings. Scary movies are illogical and are not scientifically proven to be true. And it should stay that way as long as the earth is orbiting on its own axis.
39. Summer Or Winter? Dunno leh. Both also nice.
40. Hugs OR Kisses? None.
41. Favorite Dessert? Vanilla dollop of ice cream on blue translucent fizzy soda.
42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Julia, Samantha, Chunling. (there's computer club tomorrow)
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? My blanket.
44. Living Arrangements? I live with my parents, aircon, and my bunch of soft toys.
45. What Books Are You Reading? Ah... Palm Reading, Einstein's Universe-The Layperson's Guide, and I'm currently waiting for my Harry Potter book to arrive in singapore.
46. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Ok. My mouse. (Obviously)
It's actually a mousepad with water in it. The background is this yellow 4-legged grinning octopus guy with pink suction pads on its legs... and there are 5 red hearts floating around the water thing for a reason only the designer knows.
47. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Nothing. I only caught a glimpse of Kang Kang, then I went into the study.
48. Favorite Smells? Peach.
49. Favorite Sounds? Nothing beats the sound of hearing your computer's hard disk spinning. Aah.
50. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling stones, because I don't like creepy crawlies. =P But in terms of music, I would prefer the Beatles.
51. What's the furthest you've been from home? New York.
52. Do you have a special talent? I can somehow make a nice poster with photoshop? I don't know. Maybe I have a talent in untying knots? Or looking at the forehead aura of people?
53. What is your ring tone? Blue *whatever word this is supposed to be* It's a ringtone preinstalled in my phone lah.
54. What's your height? 1.59m
55. What's your weight? 52.5kg. The last time I weighed myself was in school during PE class.

xinyi :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home