Monday, February 06, 2006

Argh.... so much time yet so little time.......

Wow, I know that I have not typed for a long time. Hen bao qian, qing duo duo bao han! Everything's been just fine. Very busy so far with CAs bombarding me. Also got to prepare for Prefects' Conference in the later part of March. My new class's fine, a great bunch of people! The teachers teaching my class are very fine. Recently noticed that Zut-zut has been wearing floral shirts to school, looking bright and gay! Anyway, the new season of The Amazing Race, Lost 2 and Survivor Panama Exile Island. There's just no time to watch TV and go online. If I slack this year, I will have a hard time next year. How are things going for you guys. I heard that Ju's Chinese teacher is very strict. OBS was just great for me, how about for all of you? OK, just remember to meet on every Wednesday during recess. All the best in everything you do and may we be the bestest of friends forever.
Cheers! SLS Wan Sui! Wan Wan Sui!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I borrow a sheep? I have to much grass!

8:03 AM, February 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home