Thursday, January 12, 2006

*sung* Let's Get PHYSICal, PHYSICal~! Let's get BIOLOGICAL too! And how about getting CHEMICAL?

Today was a pretty okay day. The day started out pretty bad for me because I felt kind of anti social. I didn't know what to talk about except pendulum swings/atomic clocks/brainiac, things that no one would like to talk about in this school. Haiz.

I think a bad morning kind of means a bad day ahead. I woke up today morning to my horror that brainiac was not shown on arts central last night. Instead, it was replaced by some malay movie. My father told me that because he recorded brainiac for me last night to watch it today night... How can any movie be more important than BRAINIAC???

HUH!!!???

HAIZ.

ARTS CENTRAL!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU BETTER COMPENSATE ME WITH ONE FULL WEEK OF BRAINIAC!!!

Okokok enough of my ranting or else nobody would wanna read on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*self discipline*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologise for the rather silly title because I'm kind of obsessed with geek science now.

*bow*

Chemistry was okay. But Mrs Chan gave our class a booster question (about solving chemical equations) which our class answered in a flash. SHe said that another class couldn't do it and she had to give them a day. Hur?

And so... Mrs Ngin's lesson was pretty good because she talked about lots of cool things like cells and tony buzan's talk and that graph and all that.

Physics was interesting! Yup. Mr Yong cleared all my burning questions about the period of pendulums. Now I feel much better.

Chinese was so-so. But the Flash Video we watched about an extremely sadistic love story (it was a real story) was kind of freaky.

Legacy lesson rocked... because... su ann made the whole class laugh with her terrible drawings (or works of art) and of course her personality. Mr Ang joined in too and it was terribly funny. For the auction thing, I bidded 1000 dollars just to be extremely smart/intelligent. That's half my money. =P But I don't have any regrets, hehe. Now our class motto is french, and our class logo is going to be french fries. And in the future, our class shall be decorated with french fries.

How cool is THAT!?

Hahaha... And the new computer club teacher in charge is having some problems communicating with us, because we get her wrong and she gets us wrong too! I don't know why. Wrong frequency? I want Mr Ang back! ='( Or maybe my chem teacher Mrs Chan could take over??? ='(

Pweazze???

Finally, to end this terribly boring post, I just wanna say that my father actually picked me to design the new carpark sticker for our estate. -_- Why me lol... I'm a terrible digital artist. But oh well. The current sticker is horrendously UNORIGINAL and BORING!!! It's green and white. And the worst part is that it's just a picture taken from microsoft word CLIPARTS.

I shall revolutionise the whole estate.

And take over the whole world.

Muahahhahahahahahahahhaa.

(was that funny to you? It wasn't to me. I'm just feeling really unimaginative and I'm experiencing the sensation of siansation. I'm BOREDDDDDD)

Boohoo.

Anyway, I would like to thank all the people who had lunch with me today. Hehe. =)

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home