Monday, January 30, 2006

OBS

Hi everyone... Are all of you as bored as me? Well if you are then read on.........

OBS has definitely strengthened me mentally and physically. I shouldn't have whined about it so much at first, actually.

Day 1: We did a belaying practice... I couldn't even climb to the top. I was so scared, although it was a pretty short distance down. But instructor kenny kind of encouraged me so I did it! At night, I missed my bed man.

Day 2: The tripod. It was really high up there, and at first I didn't wanna go. But at least I completed 2/3 of the whole obstacle course!!! I hereby thank my whole watch and instructor kenny again! =D I learnt to think twice. And not to make rash judgements anymore.

Day 3: Kayaking was gruelling. I was in the single kayak, and it was terrible in the afternoon, when my hands were aching like mad... And the tide was against me. After much crying and whining and sweat, I managed to catch up with the group!!! =D But I was still traumatised at that time. Then I was the first to go on the speedboat to go to the island... But while putting in my second leg into the speedboat, I accidentally stepped on instructor's toe. I apologised frantically, of course. =P I hereby give a big apology to instructor kenny. SORRY!!!!! I'm such a klutz when I'm in a state of shock. But, I learnt not to give up, no matter how tough the going gets.

Day 4: Hurrah! Going home day. =D I bought the blue sleeved shirt with the white middle part. And I went to eat fish and chips at fish and co for dinner with my parents! =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, I have a good idea of how the people in my watch actually work. I also have seen their true colours. This particular girl whom I thought would make a great leader on the first day turned out to be a pretty bad leader. My impression for her has changed 180 degrees. (means for the worse.) And there are a few more people in my watch who are also in my class... Frankly, I think their characters suck after staying with them for 3 nights and 4 days. Some people do really have a terrible character. And they don't realise it. Though I made enemies, at least I know what kind of people they really are.

But well, at least I've made friends with Know, a thai scholar. =) Vedelyn is pretty nice too, though I thought that she was fierce at first. =P
-----------------------------------------------

On my social life in school.

Aiyowei I don't like alot of people in my class... I think. Those sitting all around me... I'm ok with them... Go recess with them also ok. Pinx is actually a nice person lei! Then Know got into drama club... so cool right!! Haha. Su Ann... Though she belongs to one of those 'cool' cliques arh... But she's a good person lah. Ann also. Her surname is ngiaw but she is not ngiaw one. Hehe so don't worry, haha.

In the camp denise they all keep saying that I'm very scientific can~! I think it's normal lah. At least to me. I think they said that because their science is terrible? Bai tuo!!! Science is a whole lot cooler than makeup!!! You need science to make makeup, you know! Then I dunno what's the whole fuss about people in sports CCAs... Sports CCA so wad??? Cool meh??? Art and comp club alot better k!!! =D We don't really win anything but it's a good CCA that can train our brains to make us the geniuses of the future. Ya so those sports one should start to respect us because the country shall be in our control in the future... Muahahahahahhahahaha *more evil laughter*

I'M BORED!

Aiya whatever lah. I really really wanna go to hwa chong JC and be with all the science/math geeks/geniuses. Man... It's like no one in the class shares the same interest as me. -_- So siansified. Why my class got so many those type of ah lian gals whom I don't like? Why my class people got alot like so bimbo, so stuck up people, etc? (you all know what I mean right)

And no one in class really likes to make fun of mr tooty and zut zut. So sian............................ HAIAYAAAAAAA The best people are still bahiah and edha... Can share my woes with them. Sort of. And my happiness too. =)

Everyone in class goes to recess with their old friends, like me.

But inevitably, some sls people are going to recess with their new friends. =( SLS is splitting. 2 years to build up a bond, weeks to break it.

Everybody is just so quiet that I don't feel like talking to them. =P Well, I hope things will change as time goes by!!! =D Maybe I should talk to fahima more... Then I shall be friends with not only faiza but her twin sister. How cool is that. Okay not so cool. HAIYA I'm bored.................................

And why did arts central stop showing brainiac???

=(

Nevermind lah. I shall concentrate on studying hard. And awe everyone in class with my As... Muahahahhahahahahahhahaaa.... And take over the world... Muahahahahahahahahha!!!!

Okay you can see that I am really, really, really bored right now.

You all better go recess with all the sls people one day or I will come personally to yell at you ok. I haven't talked to all of you for so long... =/ But I excuse faiza and chunling cuz we always go to recess together! =) Yea so the rest you all know what to do. And don't just know how to do... You must DO IT! (my instructor say de)

Anyway, happy chinese new year!

Xinyi =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home