Saturday, January 07, 2006

In reply to sam's post... I think I love biology.

Hey sam! It's been reaaly long since anyone posted, so thanks for taking the initiative to post something, even if it's a short post.

Well, today, I was reading a science magazine, which had an advert for a book about poisons. The highlight was about this guy who took stibium accidentally, and got killed.

There was also an article about cuprum wires.

Later, I went shopping with my mum, and she got an aurum ring. I got a pack of cereal enriched with ferrum from the supermart. I then went to popular to get some pencil plumbum, and came across this book talking about the planet hydragyrum.

I also read another book about kalium deficiency.

Next, I bought an argentum keychain for my schoolbag. While eating lunch, my father asked for less natrium to be added to his noodles.

I later went to an art shop to get some stannums for my new pencil holder, while my father bought some lightbulbs which contained wolfram. What a nice day it was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find me talking rubbish, well, actually, I WAS talking rubbish in the above. Of COURSE my family and I didn't do anything like that. If you don't understand some words in bold which I used, please refer to samantha's post! (I used some of them in the wrong way... but anyway, you will get the meaning if you substitute the right word in.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you imagine how would life be if we suddenly had to use latin names for answering all our science exam questions??!! I'm fainting.

Oh yea. Since school has started, I have been wondering how was samantha's canis lupus familiaris, bravo, was doing. Hope he's fine. I know he likes me alot. RIGHT? Bravo?

Hahahaha nah I know he hates me.
=P

You know, whenever I go to a hawker centre for lunch or dinner, I like to order cocos nucifera juice. It's very cooling and refreshing, and is best drunk on a hot day.

Whenever I go to Japan, I never fail to eat their prunus persica jellies and fruits.

And how could I forget! Chinese New Year! My father loves to eat the citrus sinesis that we buy during the new year.

Ok, hope you liked my post! Thanks for reading!!!

Xinyi =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home