Saturday, January 21, 2006

AMaths Tuition

I also have something to say!!!

When my Amaths tuition ended today, my teacher, Mr Twang, was discussing with us when to have a replacement lesson, because next Saturday is New Year's Eve or something.

Ok. So, our class had about 2 newcomers today.

Number 1) (the one who came first) A superrrrrr nerdy guy.

Number 2) Some normal looking guy.

Then, Mr Twang suggested having it on 3rd feb or something. I think it's a Friday. And he suggested to have it at around 6pm.

The nerd said, "Okay. But then can have in the afternoon anot arh?"

Mr Twang: Em... Wo shi xue xiao de lai shi, afternoon bu ke yi. (means I am a school teacher, I can't do it in the afternoon.)

xinyi's note: sorry... ah twang uses alot of chinese.

Nerd: Har... other day lei?

Mr Twang: How about the following sunday can anot. Morning.

Xinyi: Sorry ah teacher that week my school giving alot of CAs lei I need to study. >_<

Mr Twang: Haiya... (sighs) Your school can my school cannot lei.

Nerd: "Aiyah, I morning very hard to wake up lei. Then somemore sunday is my family day."

Mr Twang *getting a little wee bit impatient*: Den I don't have family day MEH???

Xinyi: *secretly laughing, no one notices*

Nerd: so how...

Mr Twang: Arh... erm... How about one of the Saturday's lesson extend for 1/2 an hour?

Xinyi: Ok.

Nerd: Ah... Lao shi, (means teacher) extend 1 hour can anot?

Mr Twang: You siao ah! You don't zhen (means sabo) these 2 girls la(points to the two girls next to me) then they have E maths directly after that leh! Ni yao hai ta men bu 6 ge xiao shi ah! (means you wanna sabo them make them go tuition 6 hours straight ah??!!)

Nerd: Orh.....

Xinyi: *laughs*

Mr Twang: Ok. So you want afternoon one ah?

Nerd: Morning can?

Mr Twang: HAIYA you ah! Ni gang cai jiang ni bu yao zao shang de, xian zai you yao! Ni heng lucky ah. Wo de shou shang zhi you yi zhi bi! (holds up marker) Ru guo wo xian zai shou shang you yi ba dao wo hui diu zai ni de tou ah!

(means: You just now say you dun wan class in the morning, then now you want!! You very lucky ah. My hand only got 1 marker. (holds up marker) If my hand now got a knife arh, I will throw it at your head arh!!!)

Nerd: *embarassed*

Xinyi: (in my mind) LOL

Mr Twang: So march holidays want? On a friday.

Nerd: But teacher!!! Wo you CCA leh. (I got CCA leh)

Mr Twang: Zhi you ni yi ge ren got CCA de MEH!!! (Only you have CCA MEH!!!) I am trying to change timing for my CCA already! You go and tell your teacher LOH!!! (begins long story about CCA teacher negotiating with him)

Xinyi: Mr Twang march holidays is ok but I *may* have CCA camp. I'm not sure yet but I will go and negotiate with my teachers if there is.

Mr Twang: *relieved* ok March holidays Friday, in the afternoon. I will inform you all if got any changes hor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

and that is finally the END of the whole long silly story. I never thought that a nerdy-nerd-NERD could be so frustrating and fussy. Is he a MAN???!!! Ah Twang is a guy, the other 2 guys also guy, the 3 girls in the class(including me) were obviously irritated by the NERD.

wah laooooo so irritating luh.....................

Oh yea i went for a trim today it turned out pretty ok. =D This guy (whom I thought was mentally disabled at first, from his looks) is actually pretty good. This guy is so much better than that stoopid woman who chopped off my hair mercilessly in december. Then the other guy with maplestory hair who blew my hair straight also dis it alot better than the stooooopid woman.

Justice has prevailed.

And don't judge a book by its cover.

Xinyi =)

Enjoy your OBS! Because I think I won't. AHAHHAHAHAA!!! But I will try to make the most of my life while I'm there. LOL. Cya on Monday, guys~ =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home