Saturday, January 28, 2006

OBS reflections

hey gals!!!
how's everything been going? been a long long time since we last talked all together..been so caught up with our own classes and stuff.the tagboard has been so "dead" also...
think obs have widen my horizon about people,their character and attitudes...shall not elaborate further.but overall OBS rocked...lurv 3/2 but of cuz 2/1 n sls is here ----> ('v') hahah.. so sweet rite.yeap.oh ya! one big thing to highlight.i want to commend faiza on her determination to carry on with the obs course although she was hurt... really spurred me on esp during my land expedition when i was so tired and fustrated i thought of faiza then i felt so ashamed of myself... saw baba on the way and she encouraged me on ;) really helped...hahha..kx.think the least person i talked to was sam throughout the whole obs =P paiseh... will catch up with you all soon...how abt setting aside one day to go recess together every week...think itz easier this way to keep in contact.

reply to my aunty: yep anytime during june holx can.. provided no sch proj. fro now juz decide on a time lohx... i'm fine with it.

edha everywhere i went at obs i always bump into you. dunno if its gd or bad...hahaha... chunling.. yun su n jessica rock man.. haha they realli brought much joy to me.
xinyi though didn't see you in the same camp but i was thinkin of you throughout the whole obs...realli!'
obs was a gd chance where i had the oppurtunity to bond with my class...yep.. hope your had the same feeling as me..wellx... gd or bad we;ve just gotta accept it rite.so all the best in your new classes and rock on kx.

HAPPPYY NEW YEAR AND HAVE A MEANINGFUL HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!
luv ju

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home