Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Erm ok

Haha yea I'm in a much better mood today than yesterday for some reason! =D
=D
=D
=D
Hail the return of Lim Xinyi!!!

Hahaha I'm all laughy again... Must be because I finished studying my geography and I'm gonna maple. =D

That's one thing off my mind.

=D

Hey so confirmed ok we better meet every wednesday... On the other days, I have Faiza. =) And chunling if she's not on duty.

I said CONFIRMED ah I better see all of you every wednesday gathered together.

=D If not... what shall the rest of SLS do to you???

HMMMMMMM

I'll leave that to your imagination.

Hey you know I saw on the maple site that there will be some cai shen ye (god of fortune) giving out money on the site if you get the angpows for him!!! I wanna try it you know. =D

Kaez... So. Good luck for all your coming CAs! Study smart, don't study HARD!

And Julia... Got any free day you can maple tell me k!

Ok thank you for reading this, everyone!

Xinyi

Because I have nothing better to do, I shall try my hand at making a rainbow using... asterisks! Pardon if it's ugly or something. =P




*********
**********
***********
************
*************
**************
****** ******

Hehe nice??? The rainbow of SLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home