Monday, January 30, 2006

SLS

indeed we've been meeting up less. partly my fault too.been too caught up with my own class. i'm guilty of it. kx i shall decide on a day erm.. wed? evry wed frm this wk onwards at 2/1's table kx? cool?i'll get all slsians by tues! i'll call everyone to shu zui.haha.xin dun sae until so bei guan kx. mi goal for sls is: to become ESLSians. no mayb even second generation slsians.aniwaes wad i wanna sae is it'll go on n on n on lik the never ending song. wanna end also cannot it'll juz follow you all your life. yea.cuz wif me around to bug ur all u'll nvr be able to shake me off.. like the kutoos yeap.zut zut getting more zut as the yrs go by... whne i leave tkg she'll b the third person i'll miss most.btw my cousin was miss chan's classmate in NIE!! cool eh. n our principal was the vice principal of gan en seng b4.. cuz my cousin teaching there so she told me... think this world is a very small world loh.kx juz a short one.. tell ur ah.. everytime i come to sls i carn concentrate on my work cuz the temptation is juz too great... even my inner voice telling me to "come and post" hope urs is too den sls won't be so dead and xin won't be so heartbroken and fez id unno la.. both sam n chun wun be so guai studyin...(jkin) edha won't be juz reading..and i seeing its so botark type love letters.yep.

SLS FOREVA!
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
(yum seng = cheers)

lurv ju.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home