Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Radical Idea. You don't have to read this because the whole idea does not have any proof.

Hi everyone!

I was reading the Longman GCSE Physics book today. I read almost the whole book. Only selected chapters lah. Like atoms, electricity, and Space.
You know, space makes me really think what's going on OUTSIDE our darling earth. Then I saw the picture of the Solar System...

And then I thought,
WAIT!
It does look a tad bit similar to the structure of atoms, doesn't it?

And the planets go around the Sun in eliptical paths. Something like electrons?

"MAYBE, just maybe..." I thought.

"There are universes within universes. The universe we live in now could look like an ATOM to the universe surrounding us. And those universes surrounding us could also look like an atom to the other universe surrounding them."

Then I thought. "Erm what crap am I thinking of. I think I'm going one atom short of an electron. *winces* Now what did I just say?! Too much science for today." *closes book and takes out maths assessment book*

And so I finished a chapter on the Angle Properties of Polygons. Quite peanuts lah.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay enough of my crap. Back to reality. I am a little ashamed to say that the human genome is actually very similar to a banana's, and a chimp's is actually 99% similar to ours. Insult or praise? Depends on the situation.



I could almost rightfully call my fellow human friends and family bananas, and say that it is almost scientifically correct.
But at the same time, I am scientifically wrong because bananas reproduce asexually from their offshoots. We homo-sapiens obviously don't. I mean, we don't grow shoots off our heads, do we? And furthermore, my mum loves to eat bananas. Doesn't that make her a cannibal if I say that homo sapiens are bananas?

You could call your pesky little brother or sister or cousin who messes up your room every Sunday a chimp, and say that you are scientifically 99% correct. Say that the difference of 1% accounts for the little kid's looks and some other stuff. Leave people speechless.

Apparently, bananas could go extinct in the next decade, so please take good care of your loved ones, and do not grow them in soil infected with soil funguses and places infested with pests.

-------------------------------------------------

So how did you all like the previous post by me? Heeheehee. Funny right? Hahaha... Can't wait for monday, can go act out the geog script. Gonna be damn funny oso. =)


Today is gonna be the Project Superstar finals... Everybody go pray hard that Kelly Poon will win k? And don't forget to vote! :) Kelly rocks! Kelly jiayou!

^_^v

And happy teachers' day to any teacher who is reading this blog! Have a nice weekend ahead!

And good luck to us, 2/1, for IAP! =)

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home