Wednesday, August 03, 2005

yippee~

Yay! The cut on my finger is healing well... I hope Sam is recovering fast too... We look foward to seeing you in school! Jiayou! Muz guai guai take medicine and rest. Drink lots and lotssssss of water k?

And, I'm quite happy to get 11/15 for my summary. If not I finish egg (wan dan) liao for this CA. Haha! Today was pretty hectic after school... SO MUCH STUFF TO DO!!!
1. Get my Science Worksheets in CHRONOLOGICAL order. (order of Mr Yong)
2. Get my Geography Worksheets in Chronological order. (order of Mdm Seah)
3. Finish my Geog Workbook HW.
4. (not done yet because there isn't maths class tomorrow) Ex. 12a questions.
5. Iron school uniform (1 set, +2 due to my father's order. Obviously not done yet becoz I need to de-stress: read: play computer)

Muahahaha...

I tested my mum the genius test and she got 1/4... at least better than me. Hahahaha.
Gd job to 2/1 for the 2.4km run... Great! Everyone passed!
Julia... hope you're feeling alot better now. Lucky inside the staff toilet got Mdm Seah... If not I dunno wad to say...
To Syazana and gang... Sorry for yelling at you. I was very frustrated by the noise because I was reading the circuit stuff. But anyway, please keep the noise level to zero d.b. inside all computer labs to maintain world peace. :) I seriously don't mind all of you talking when the class isn't doing work.

Anyway. Nothing to say now. Cya!
Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home