Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The man maketh the money, but the money doesn't maketh the man.

Hi!!! The title very cheemified hor? Hahaha... I just heard this song on the radio... One part went something like "The man makes the money but the money ain't don't make the man, yo!"

Muahahahahaha... this guy singing "End Of Me" by Marion Raven on radio... muahahhahhahaaaaa he sounds so silly~ =P I'm so mean hehe!

Today the Computer Club Photo Taking session arh... SIAN!!! Mr Ang shouted (or bellowed) at us to LINE UP ACCORDING TO HEIGHT!!!!!! Haiz... Seriously it's the first time I heard him yell like that. Scary. I always thought he was very nice. But he gave me a bad shock today. Whole situation sooo chaotic. Sec1 to Sec4 all take pic at one go... Of course not easy to line up according to height lor. But I don't blame him lah. We were slow. Slooooowwwwwwwwww.........

We were supposed to be there by 1.50pm, but we took the photo officially at about 2.20pm? Crazy eh. I was very impatient. But end up talking to Yunsu and Pallavi. Not so bad lah. We were discussing about the Geog CA. The photographer so act cool, so old already still wear Ray-Ban sunglasses eh? (by the way, Ray-Ban is a chao expensive brand which is very famous for making sunglasses) Lao Hero (Old hero) ah? Grow up!!! Eh, maybe he got sore eyes, that's why he wear. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The informal photo-taking was pretty fun. Hahaha... All the Pixels (Khairiyah, Peiyi, GCL, and me) and Pallavi sat in the front row on the floor... I dunno who was on the other side. I sat near the left hand side of the photo, Pallavi was on my right (left most part of photo) and Khairiyah was on my left. The rest I forgot. Aiyah I old already cannot blame me hahaha...

Today Mdm Seah very good hor! Draw out the MCQ question 5 for us to see more clearly what was the picture. Thank you Mdm Seah! Wo men yong yuan gan ji ni!!! =D

Today, I ate alot for lunch. Buy from McDonald's one. Chicken burger, fries, coke, strawberry sundae. Phew. I buy there also abit paiseh. Haha... I don't look like I can eat so much right. Or maybe I do. Dunno leh. You all must tell me!

Very very very hungry... I ate the chicken burger in record time! (in my context of course) And I haven't drank coke in months I think. Past few months I was abit affected by my cousin's comment: "But inside one can of coke got SIX TABLESPOONS OF SUGAR!!!!!" Hahaha juz kidding... but he really said that to my father when he asked him whether he wanted coke.

And Sam... dun EVER make a pedestal or what with my name on it... I scared... Hahaha...

Anyway. Off to help Sam wif her blogskin.

Cya!

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home