Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happy Teachers' Day!!!

Hello! I took 32 pics in total with my camera today. Shall not post my own pic because it's very malu-ing. Hehehe. So, I shall post those I took in class and in the hall! Aren't you happy?

Another wonderfully interesting post by me, complete with pics some more. (ego, ego) Hahaha... The day started pretty normally. You know, go to classroom, sit down, etc. Then I wrote the "Happy" of "Happy Teachers' Day" on the board. Then I told Charmaine to take over because I thought it was ugly but she said it was nice! =D

Happy teachers' day! Woot!

Then... at the assembly ground... my Chinese teacher came frantically looking for me to tell me that my group GOT SECOND PRIZE FOR SCRIPT WRITING COMPETITION!!! I was like "HUH???? Am I still asleep?" Then she asked me to got o the foyer to wait. In the end… diaoz… Cannot give out prizes because no time… So how? Go back to class lor. For Aces’ Day Dance.
Sorry Aces' Day dance no pic! Hehe. Didn't bring camera along. But I forgot alot of the moves. Then the MOST MALU was that Mr Hay (as usual) was videotaping the whole thing...

But it's okay. Alot of people forgot anyway. So I'm not alone! (yay!)

And so we went back to class. Then GCL, Julia, Sam and I went to the staffroom to give the mooncakes to mdm seah and asked her to join us for the class party. We later gave out our cards. But most of them were nowhere in sight, so we just put the cards in their lockers. And another person... MR HAY!!! Dunno where the heck he went. And somemore he dun have locker. So we just went back to class for class party.

I didn't really eat much because I didn't feel like eating those stuff. Like, erm, VERY highly unhealthy. Hehe! So I just drank green tea and ate jelly. The roasted chicken flavour chips taste funny. And the stupid thing was that we didn't take class photo lor. Wah lao this kind of thing also can forget!!! >:(
It's our last year together lor.

And now for the cleaning up...

Look at the state of the tables.

HORRIBLE!!!
below: wanshu cleaning the table
OH MY GAWDDD!!!

That was horrendous, petrifying, and... erm. I doin't know what to say.

Meanwhile, our friendly and sweet Thai ambassadors were playing games with us!

Say macaroni say ah say...

Teacher's table was the worst of all I think.

OH GOD! What will Mrs Taufiq say?!

Yeah. But we got all that stuff cleared up in the end. =) Good job 2/1!

Then we went to the hall. It was very frustrating to sit in the hall because it was stuffy, hot, and I was squashed amongst a few thousand other TKGians. Then they were playing the same song that was played on my kindergarten graduation day... "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion but they changed it to "Because You Taught Me" later.

Then suddenly chunling said "HSW! HSW!"
Me: "Huh where?"
Samantha: "There! *points*
Me: Wha heng arh so near only... Dun need to kena squashed when I stand up.

Yay! So I gave him his card. Then he was like " Eh...Thank you arh! =)" Then I plopped back in my seat unhappily because the space was SMALL and CRAMPED. I wish I could stand outside... Inside the hall so hellish.

Dance club members did a great job, so did the prefects and the hosts! Oh ya, I juz realised that Beau and Zaneta actually really can dance very well one. Although that dance was abit odd because it required them to look like pontianak occasionally. (means their hair drape over their face)

Then the final one I take photo!!! Because ALL the staff were on the stage! Yeah finally! But Mdm Seah was nowhere in sight, sniffle. Could've gotten a pic of her.
Anyway here are the pics...


Below: I wanted to get a shot of Mdm Raudhah and my 'good friend' Mrs Guna so that EVERYONE in 2/1 will understand what I mean when my friends say "your hao peng you is over there." I bet Mr Hay wanted to be 2m tall at that time. And, oh yes my hao peng you BU KUI SHI WO DE HAO PENG YOU!!! While I took the pic she suddenly turned over to look at my camera. Thanks, friend! (like real)

below: more funny captions. And alas, a pic of everyone! I've given captions to almost everyone I know and can see in the pic. And WHAT is that on Mdm Lee's head? (our old PE teacher)

below: going to cut the cake...

below: Uncle Dollah REALLY went a little mad after he cut the cake. He was literally jumping and screaming happily. I zoomed all the way to the max with my camera. Which is why they turned out very blur, and I didn't really manage to see how the cake looked like. And I didn't mean to shoot mr hay's backside. I told you I zoomed to the max already! So that's the best I can do to take a pic of the cake!

below: Yeeahhh! Cut the cake liao! Yappy Yap yap looks on longingly at the cake. He must be very hungry. I wonder what he ate for breakfast. His self-cultured yoghurt eh? I think he never do properly that's why his yoghurt ended up as dilute hydrochloric acid, and made him digest his food faster. At least that's what I think.


Important Note: All captions were not intended to hurt anyone, emotionally, mentally, or physically.

After that I went back to my primary school. That's about it.

Have a nice holiday tomorrow!!! Cya all on Friday! And remember to take all your books back by Friday k? =)

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home