Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My finger to me: I hate you like &*^$#* for hurting me!!!! Hmph!


As you can see, my poor third finger suffered a cut due to my stupidity. I think you can't see it now, thanks to the plaster Julia gave me! :) Thanks alot Julia!!! I'll return you a plaster tomorrow k? =D I would like to apologise profusely to my finger here.

Dear middle finger on my left hand;
I'm very sorry for scratching you accidentally. I know it was painful. I was trying to loosen up my curve ruler by bending it about profusely, but, alas, my right thumb accidentally scratched you. Once again, sorry!
<---end of apology--->
Ah. Finally, the Maths CA is off our anxiety list. THANK YOU MRS TAUFIQ!!!!! Aaaahhh... Relax. Have a Kit-Kat. Or something nice. Just go on BingeFest 2005.

Eh... Wait wait wait... Binge Fest 2005 must be held after the streaming exams... that's more like it!

Today, I saw 1 of the books on how to make cakes Faiza borrowed... Sooo nice... I've never seen a nicer cake for children than the beehive cake... sooooo CUTE!!!!! Cannot stand it sia. Maybe I should take a seat. *sits down*
I should say that today was a pretty 'painful' day. First I had that cut, then I realised that I had a blister on my left foot. And just a few minutes ago, some weird thing came out of the mosquito bite on my right leg. It was kind of like... clotted? Then I pushed it away. Now it's kind of painful when I touch it. Sniffle.

My poor grandma (paternal) got hospitalised again... Lack of blood or something according to my father. I think he's visiting her later. Man... Howcome she lack of blood leh? Never eat enough tomatoes? I dunno. (BTW the statement about tomatoes was scientifically wrong)

I'm off to make the powerpoint, high-tech version of the genius test... (okay, maybe not so high tech lah. I dunno how to do scoring system. You must remember your own score ah.)

Okay! Cya all at the swing tomorrow! Bye bye!

Xinyi




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home