Thursday, July 28, 2005

hi there guys!!! I havent taged for a LOONG while so ta-da here I am! The one and only. LOL.

Cant wait for the prefects incvestiture today. I think its going to be so mch fun!!! Especially since ah chun will be in a skirt and high heels. LOL. But yes, I am looking forward to it.

I'm also looking forward to sonic fest....one more day only!~

Yesterday was so much fun. The swing and the singing was wad I will always remember. After all, its the small small things that leave a memory.

Just like to thank all of u here.

To our dear ah chun, ah ling, ah fang, (so many names hor), thanks for always being there to offer help to me most of the time. I know that you'll be a great prefect. Keep rawking on!

To dear ah xin, thank you for helping me out with my blog and science. I know for sure that you'll become a great scientist. Maybe one to discover an energy faster than light?

To ah ju-lia, thanks for always cheering me up. You are truly good at cheering me up and putting a smile on my face.

To sls, thanks for alway being there for me when I need you.

Smiles to everyone,
delta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home