Saturday, April 09, 2005

Just to share with everyone some stuff I did today...

Hi everyone. I watched The Pacifier today. Okay okay show. Just go inside theatre laugh then come out that kind of movie. But got some parts really very funny lah. By the way... I'm not posting Vin Diesel's pic here...hehe...kind of paiseh lah. Haha. You can go google and search for his pic. I tried. Nothing yucky don't worry.

Okay. There's this part where he was taking care of this girl called LuLu. She's in the girl guides. Then every monday she will call a few of her girl guide friends over to her house because they have to do that in girl guides.

So one day vin diesel came back, and got a shock. He was wondering what in the heck were the other 5 girls doing there. So Lulu explained everything and he went to have a bath. When he came out... as usual for guys... he didn't wear a shirt... he was just wearing shorts. Then... vin diesel is a damn muscular guy... so his in front two things erm... abit big for guys lah. So the Lulu told her friends: "See, I told you he had boobs."

Hahahhaahhahaa... I laugh until got stomachache sia. So funny! The Lulu is only 7 years old lah... So she dun understand...hahaha...

Then before that... The Lulu actually LIKE the vin diesel. So he was going into her room to make her go to sleep... say story to her... then he found her... jumping at him. Then hug him or something...I forgot. The she ask him, "Why are your boobs so big?"

Then he was like "Uhhhh........"

Lulu: "Huh? What? And... when I grow up will my books be as big as yours?"

Vin Diesel: "Lulu... They're not boobs. Anyway, get back to bed. Goodnight."

________________________________________
Hahahahahaha... so funny right that girl... hahaz... If you're very stressed out this week... go watch! Got other funny parts I can't explain here... Hard to explain lah... :P

I bought a book by Mark Haddon today... 'The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time'. Nice book! Very long never read such a nice storybook liao... The boy is 15 years old and is autistic...means he can't understand human's feelings, but... he's great at maths and science.

If I'm not wrong alot of geniuses (IQ is 160 over) are like that! Some geniuses have some mental problems that make them... like some days very very depressed until want to commit suicide...other days so happy and ecstatic... And those happy and ecstatic days are when they made great discoveries. Isaac Newton is one of them. A book I bought said he was some kind of arrogant and rude guy.

Very nice book I've read so far... I've never read something like that before... through the eyes of an autistic kid... I got it for 16.80 at kinokuniya... go buy it... You surely won't regret de.

I saw this stage at bugis junction... sylvester's auto0graph session is tomorrow... haiya... should've went bugis junction tomorrow... then could have probably heard him sing a few of his new songs... qu cou re nao...

How do you all like the new song on the blog? Nice right? So upbeat de. Wakes me up.

Okay. Guess I gotta stop here. Have a nice weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home