Saturday, February 26, 2005

*yawn*

hello! I'm currently eating my breakfast... strawberry bread and green tea in front of my laptop, which is (perpetually) on my table right now. I thought that it would be a good idea to use the comp to post something on sls first before I start practising my maths... because I'm still a little sleepy. Writing posts and looking at my comp makes me wake up!! Thinking of what to write gets my brain engines running. :) Currently, I'm just typing down whatever I'm thinking of.

Just downloaded Icy Tower... so that I can play it after the maths CA on week 10. :D Sigh... I think mr yap is giving us the test for our own good... so i must REN!!! He's giving us the test because... he doesn't want us to forget chap 5 and 6...

...

The Sunshine strawberry cream roll very nice... you should ask ur mum to buy 4 u.

Heng yesterday I finished my poster for art... if not arh... today gotta rush like a Porsche car driver, man. I would personally like to thank Julia for saying it's very nice... :) Haha... It makes me feel that my effort was not wasted. That stupid Mdm Seah gimme 5.5/10 for my art folio... qian zou ah she?! If I were her, I'd give everybody at least 6 marks lor, unless it's really horrigible. I mean, Art is not an important subject anyway... Like Julia said, how many people appreciate art now? Maybe 1 only. That's Mdm Seah, of course.

I'm sure alot of people in our class want to get into triple science stream. So... If I were the Art teacher I'd kinda do my part to help everyone... Give at least 6 marks lor. It'll pull up the class' average score, right? And people won't cry, or become depressed. For example, Avril was like... so shocked to see the marks mdm seah gave for her logo... somemore even tao jia huan jia liddat... ask mdm seah why she give this kind of marks...

A good example is Mr Teo... DnT he give so high marks... everybody was getting like... 80? Haiya... he this kind of pu sa xin chang doesn't exist anymore...

A good reason to explain Mdm Seah's dramatically dramatic mood swings is MENOPAUSE!!! Anyway... I think her menopause started even before we came into TKGS. She should be about... hmm... coming to 60 years old? Average age of getting menopause is 50... =P hehehe!!!

Yesterday night my ah yee came to my house to drink my mum's em... newly discovered and self-invented magic soup. She got food poisoning. Dunno which day her stomach wasn't feeling too well... then she somemore go and eat kuay chap...(kuay chap is kway teow+soup+pig's internal organs like intestines, coagulated pig blood, and eggs, and taupok, and kiam chai.)

Add oil to fire right???

Then yesterday she was kinda... nauseous. Didn't really eat much. Just drank the soup only. Poor thing. Like I last time kana stomach flu the day b4 1st day of school... Don't wanna eat bcoz feel like puking... den I almost fainted man. Everything I saw turned white. Scary.

Yay! Julia's online. :)

See ya all on monday. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home