Saturday, March 12, 2005

Robots, robots, AAAHHHHH!!!!!

Yo people! Seems like I'm STILL the only one blogging, but nevermind. My mum was asking me if I wanted to go to this place during the June holidays... You can visit its website here... It's a robot exhibition and it's so... hai!! Exciting ba.
http://www-1.expo2005.or.jp/en/robot/
Must visit arh!! :)
Hehe!
Yesterday I went to Tampines Mall with my parents to watch A series of unfortunate events. The girl acting as Sunny very cute sia. :) I like the girl acting as violet also. The one acting as Klaus is...um... stony??? His face like... always the SAME expression like that. (like a stone, that's why I say he stony.) Haiyo. But of course best actor is Jim Carrey... His acting damn good. I like the part when he was acting as Stephano the Herpetologist... Act until so not like himself... hahaha! Recommended movie!!!

I'm still thinking about what comic to draw for the History project. Hmm. The english compo has a weird title. I'm thinking of writing a story similar to Kill Bill... But not as violent, of course.

Okay... so hope everyone has a nice holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home