Friday, April 08, 2005

hi there

hi there. It's been so long since i blogged so *ta-da* I finally blogged here. Lol.

Thanks to my dear ah xin and ah ju 4 keeping the blog updated....xie xie ge wei. haha.

Anyway todae, i got the results for the syf...oki ya i know everyone's heard this but oki pls ren nai...can?? Sighs it was like so sad lor..i cried like there was no tml...and when i saw anyone i began to cry again...stupid right?? oki la but i mean i worked for like 4 months and i keep waking up at 5 juz to practice singing in school and then becos of one person we dun get the gold wif honours...i tell u u feel demoralised one. Trust me. I think i will keep crying...its such a big let-down lor...sighs.

Neva mind lets move on to happier things like...I dunno sori when u r REALLi sad u forget all the happi things. Forget it i am getting depressed again. Oh well, once again thanx to ah xin and ah ju...sori..juju...pls forgive me...

-sam-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home