Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The thoughts going through my mind right now...

Oh well. We just got over with the March holidays... and now we have another 3 days of holiday!!! Yay!

By the way I got a song to put here... Uncle Kracker's 'Follow Me'. Nice song. (Aiya not nice then how can I put hear and spoil your ears...) haha...

I know now it's only Wednesday I'm typing this post... but heck... Then Thursday I can do my work mah.

Today very tired... the bus stop there so many people smoke suddenly lor... yucks!!! But heng just as I walk away from the people who were smoking and polluting my lungs the bus came!!! :D Really...Lao tian you yan. Smoking only does bad to you... you'd have to say goodbye to nice teeth, breath, and good lungs and brains and body organs. And it also wastes your money. SO WHY BOTHER???!!!

Aiya...Why the Government haven't ban smoking in bus stop and hawker centres yet leh. Because they don't ban earlier people like me suffer... In the choking and intoxicating smoke... Make me don't want to eat my food and waste my parents' money. See? It's very VERY BAD. I dunno how to emphasize this. Ok. I know. I won't want a boyfriend who smokes. Or a husband or a friend or a close family member or something. Imagine your boyfriend talk to you very close and then you smell his breath... ROTTEN TEETH STENCH---
Yuck. No thanks.

Maybe I should improve on the blog layout during the June holidays... Depending on the amount of homework we have... (I expect to get ALOT)
Maybe... if I have alot of time... I won't just improve... I'll change it!!!

I've always wanted a layout which is all glittery and shimmery and can catch everyone's attention... Hmm...
Time passes so fast... April's coming. Then May then June...
AAAHHHHH!!!

now for a pic I made today with the same old boring kind of gradient backgrounds I like to use...

no hard feelings kay...But I really experienced this myself last time... in the hard way... (get scolded) whoops-a-daisy!

Mind me for my lameness as usual. Oh ya. I've already uploaded the song. Happy Listening! See ya all tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home