Sunday, February 06, 2005

hello earthlings!!!

This weekend very song hor?? I can believe I'm so free. You all leh?? Yu guo tian qing sia, after so many tests.

Yesterday I went to Bugis with my mum to buy handphone... bcoz my old one stolen sia...haiz. At first go M1... But M1 phone don't have I like one... I like one all more than my mum's budget of $500... sigh.
And all those under 500 bucks design so so sooo ugly... like mountain tortoise... I dowwant!!! :'(

So, we went over to Singtel. The girl there quite nice lah smile to me. So I smile back lor. (i smile very awkwardly...hehe) Then we walk around the shop... hmm... then this salesgirl selling panasonic handphone walk up to us and started to introduce me to the phone... hmmm. One look at it and I thought, "wah, so cheap, can take photo, colour phone, design also not bad!"

BUT!!!
When I flip open the phone arh, the hinges were loose. I thought I accidentally spoil it wor. Scare me. Even the paint at the hinges had already come off before i touched it lor. But anyway I tried it out... the camera. Not bad lah. But resolution very lousy compared to my mum's phone. (logical, bcoz my mum's phone very ex.) So, in fear of breaking the phone into half, i returned it to her hurriedly, and told my mum about the loose hinges with dropping paint. So the salesgirl heard and give stupid excuses. "Oh, because I handle this phone very roughly." wu liao...if this phone really very good den won't be like that lor.

We walk again, then I saw the motorola phone. WHA!!! So nice sia. So thin!! Budden, oops. $888.

Then my mum ask me to see the Nokia 2650. Eh... at first I was like... ok lor. It's those type of ok ok phone wif basic functions, got colour but no camera. (aiya anyway i can't use the camera to take photos of mdm khoo catching people in canteen rite?)

So I told my mum "ok lor, take the leaflet and see first." Anyway its $238 only. Somemore got the $15 hiCard I wanted to buy. Then I read........ Not so impressed buy functions but i like the design... the keypad. Looks like those kind of flip open japanese phone. Wish the screen was bigger. But one part caught my attention, and that part say that the phone can play Java games!!! :D Yay! But I don't intend to download java games lah, so expensive. at least $5.50+++
Anyway inside got 3 games liao. Good enough. Zhi zu chang le. Got one game i dunno how to play... the blackgammon... today go ask my dad whether he know anot.

Then there was this guy wearing this stupid bright red costume those old imperial officials in china used to wear... I held back my laughter. Just smiled. He looked so stupid lor. Then he asked his friends what was he lacking in his costume... Then my mum say 'beard' (hu zi).
Then he said " aiya, wo hai nian qing, bu ying gai you hu zi." (I'm still young, i shouldn't have a beard.)
Then we all laughed... aiya this joke so leng...

Then we got a queue number... almost decide to get 2650 liao... sat down at counter six. tell the guy we want to have a feel of 2650, then he show us. then he call my mum 'madam'. then my mum joke and say 'wei shen me bu shi Miss?'
then he was like 'orh sorry ah... miss chan.'
then my mum say 'no lah, gen ni kai wan xiao de la...'
hahaaha???
Then we bought the phone... then i cose a hp number... all the number quite nice one... somemore the last 4 numbers are the 1st four numbers of my mum's IC...hahaha...
ok... cya all tomorrow!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home