Friday, March 18, 2005

Hooray!!!

Hooray for Julia!!! She sent me the term 2 timetable today over MSN... Heng arh... o_o *wipes sweat off forehead* phew...
Thanks a million my jiu ming en ren... :D

Okay. So I've got this WHOLE BIG ENORMOUS list of songs (ok not really that much) and I dunno what song to put in here... You all muz suggest ok?

But anyway since I want you all to suggest I'll suggest a few myself...
but pls pardon me... all of them are old songs :p whoops. And all of them are by boybands. Oops. Sorry, but most of the nice songs seem to come from the guys. :p What happened to the girls... dotx...

- Backstreet Boys -
All I Have to Give
Drowning
The One
Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely
Shape of My Heart

-Boyzone-
Picture Of You
Love Me For A Reason
No Matter What
You Needed Me
When You Say Nothing At All

-Westlife-
Dreams Come True
Flying Without Wings
My Love
Swear It Again

So far these are the songs in my computer... I listed all these songs because uploading the songs from my comp is easier than digging through all those old CDs... So remember to tag at the tagboard to suggest what song to put here... Can we dun put Someone's Watching Over Me??? I listen until... terribly nauseous. No offence to Hilary Duff fans here. But... It's normal to get sick of songs after you hear them too often. Right??? :p

Oh ya... Do you all know who is Uma Thurman? She's the lead actress in Kill Bill. She's going to be in a new film called Be Cool. Dunno what's the story about... haha... I just saw the poster in cinemas. Her dad was a close friend of the Dalai Lama...(a famous Tibetan monk) So she's a Buddhist.
Quite a shocking fact right...Today I went to search for her profile, then I read this and I went 'huh'. *blank look*

School's going to reopen soon... in 2 days... so make sure you've done all your homework! :D Muahahaha...I've done my History homework... the newspaper project one... so the next question to ask is when do we collaborate it...

Yup. That's about all for today, folks. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home