Sunday, February 13, 2005

hai!! just when i started 2 slack....

Let me give you all 2 questions to ponder over.

What's the strongest acid in the world?
What's the stinkiest substance in the world?

The answers to these 2 questions will be located *somewhere* in this entry, so, think about it!!! :)

I woke up at 9.28am, and started off the day with a tuna puff for breakfast. Went into my room at 10am. Then, I called GCL to tell her that I'd call her back at about 11.30am to practise presenting our PPT. Then, starting from 10.30am, I read through *almost* the whole book of my science assessment book dedicated to chemistry. Phew. Finished off at about... 12pm??? Then I remembered- 'Oh yar!!! Better go call GCL to practise.' Yup.
Came up with a few ideas to throw into our presentation. Then she said 'Tomorrow you going home alone ah?'

Shock me man. I very chicken one. hahaha... just kidding. Hope she go back with me tomorrow lor. But if I have to go back myself... fine with me.

Then I went to quite a few sites to check out some chemistry stuff... like what the heck is Ununoctium (Uun), etc.

For your info... Uun was discovered in 1999. They took 11 days to make 3 molecules of Uun. The 3 molecules lasted for, like, -- less than a millisecond and kinda self-destructed??? That's what I remember.
Uun is pronounced as 'Oon-oon-oct-i-um'. Funny name eh.
It looks like lots of tiny blobs of fiery stuff in a ball...
If you check out the periodic table, you'll see PLENTY of elements starting with Uu. Weird!!!

Then I ate lunch... porridge with 2 dishes... szechuan veggies and some dish made of leek... Then I poured the *spicy* pork floss on my porridge. At first not spicy... but later really jialat... haha... learnt my lesson... next time don't eat... heehee!!

Now, I STILL have to go memorise my polyatomic ions, list of common ions, BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argh I hate memorising man... But it's for our own good... okay... no escaping from that fact...

Then, I STILL have to read through the terribly boring info sheet... the one Mrs Yeo gave us... teach you how to answer History question...
HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So damn boring man... I rather make another 10 SLS blogs than read these incredibly, unbelieveably BORING History stuff...
My goodness...

So... Off I go!!!
Oh ya... before I go... the answers to the two questions above!!!

+ The strongest acid in the world is a mixture of antimony pentaflouride and hydrochloric acid.
and...
The stinkiest substance in the world is... ethyl mercaptan! +

Did you get them right???

See you all tomorrow. Have a nice week!! Bye bye!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home