Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Jerks are in the air...

Don't know if you've heard about it, or if I've told you. Anyway, today was a super bad day for me. At least, in my terms. Anyway here's what happened...

Mdm Seah told me to print my poster again... Remember? In the morning and during recess time, at 10.20am. So... she told me to go ask Mr Hay about darkening the background of my poster, and gave me the key to the art room. So, I went to computer lab 1 first. Then, no computers were available, and I saw Mr Hay helping Dana to do her poster. (The background and the text) So I thought, 'Okay... she came here first, so I'll just stand there for a few minutes.'

So, I stood there waiting for him, stupidly serving Dana. Seriously speaking Dana would have been a pain in the neck for me. She was asking Mr Hay to do all the stuff for her. Grr. Photoshop CS illiterates who keep asking you to help you do THEIR work are SO *bleep.* (I don't know how to describe them. So I just typed that bleep thing.) I was getting very angry.

10 minutes later, holding my anger back, I asked him, "When can you finish her work?"
The jerk: "5 minutes more."
Me: "Okay."

So I saw a vacant computer at the back. I walked there and to my surprise I saw a girl sitting there. She told me that she couldn't log into the comp. So I tried desperately to unlock it... But heck~ It all didn't work. Only the Jerk knows how to unlock it. So I went back there and stand there again. 10.45 already. Shucks. 10 minutes have passed. AND he's STILL helping Dana out. What the hell man. So I told him, " Mr HAY!!!Your 5 minutes is like 5 centuries!!!"

I was fuming mad. No reply from him. Just a look. Sheesh! So there were now two vacant comps next to dana and I sat down in front of the comp 1 empty seat away from her, because I don't exactly like dana very much in the first place. Always gossiping. Besides, yesterday I caught her copying somebody's Longman asessment work with syazana. Just think about how many delerict people exist in 2/1. I scolded yahya for that cuz she was copying mine. She said she changed the answers, but I said, "You're still copying my work anyway." So I told Bahiah NEVER to give my book to others. I was fuming yesterday too.

Back to the story today. I opened my file and started fiddling with my poster to make its background darker. Maybe he ignored me because he thinks that I'm the Sec 2 comp club LC, so I should know everything about photoshop. Oh, okay. Ya I do know plenty about photoshop, but I just needed to ask that Jerk which effect to use to make the background darker. What a learning experience. I just had to use the 'Hue and Saturation' slider menu, as I found out.

After I finished, I just walked out of the computer lab 1 immediately to prevent myself from yelling my guts out at him, and humiliating him in front of the rest.

Then I went to the art room to print my poster out. I was exploding. But the art room was so hot that it made me feel like imploding... So I came back to 2/1 in one piece.

Now my comments on what happened today. I think it was extremely rude of him to tell me 5 minutes, and continue helping Dana. Also, when I hinted very obviously that he was going overboard, he gave no reply. What the heck!!! If I didn't have a sore throat today I'd have screamed at him.

I mean, at least he should have bothered to ask me what was the problem. Not ignore me. Now I'm getting angry again. Grr. If you think that I can do it myself, then at least tell me!!! I've to give him a medal next week saying, 'Biggest, meanest, worst Jerk of the 21st Century.'

When someone talks to you... you should at least give a good reply, right? AND keep to your promises.

Next Monday I'm gonna tell him off man... Cannot let him off so easily. Maybe send a virus to his email or something. Idiot.

Anyway... I guess it's time for me to cool off... Plan my revenge next week.

Hey... you know- I think the events that had happened today(before this incident) were an indication of what would happen today...

Before recess, I had chinese class, and we were practising our oral skills. The text we were reading was about how getting angry can affect our health in a negative way.

Before that, when History was about to end, Crystal asked me, "Are guys irritating?" My reply was "No.", because 'guys' is a very general word. For example, Mr Lim isn't irritating. But sometimes Mr Yap can get irritating.

It all links up, don't you think? Weird. My mum says it's just a subtle hint from our gods that something's about to happen.

See you all tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home