Tuesday, November 08, 2005

WHEE!!!

Hi everyone! I'm so terribly happy that everyone's posting terribly fast here in SLS! (well, almost everyone.) That's the way man!!!

Oh ya. Edha ah... I didn't know you throw water over your brother?!

O_o

And Mdm Khoo is a little weird huh... Why didn't she say bye to such a polite student?!

About the classes named after flowers thingy... Is there going to be a class named Poison Ivy? I think everyone would avoid that class at all costs. =P

And to show my... erm... admiration for Edha's bravery, I shall present her with A Proof of a Hero. Or Heroine.
I did this whole thing using photoshop, and the picture was taken on edha's birthday! =D
To avoid inconvenience for edha, please click on the link below to see it.

Proof of a Hero!

Yay! Congratulations, Edha!!!

xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home