Monday, November 07, 2005

Bungy Jumping And Roller Coasters

HELLOOOO!!!!!!!!
Hi guys. ok i went reverse bungy jumping at our very own loved (by 21 and above) and hated(by me) clarke quay!!! I am sure you all must have noticed that cruel cage suspended by flimsy and thin wires which catapult you into air the moment you think you are going to have the time of your life but instead ruin the whole thing beacause you scream your lungs out! *panting and trying to catch breath*. Well, SOMEBODY, namely my daddy dear, DARED me to go onto that thing and tell him how the experience was. Now, all those who know me know that i can try anything that will prove me to be the ultimate critic. So naturally I tried. Here is my experience in chronological order.

1. they asked me to remove me shoes, and everything in my pocket. (calm and concentrated)

2. i sat down in this jungle of what appeared to be safety straps. (confused and still calm)

3. the cage is tilted. ( starting to freak)

4. the final 15 sec countdown ( OMG i need to get out!!!!)

5. 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF!!! ( aaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhh my butt is in the air!!!)

6. the cage spins (MOMMY!!! start praying)

7. slowly we are relaxed back to earth ( oh that was not too bad was it? i remained relatively calm)

8. i get off along with my dad and uncle, wear my shoes, tell everyone what an exciting experience it was while inside i am swearing i shall never go on that thing again.

AND

i went to genting theme park.
they have this new standing roller coaster in which instead of sitting, you have to stand. it is supposed to give you an experience of flying in air.
here is my experience in chronological oreder.

1. standing in this line which is probably gonna take hours ( harumph i am bored)

2. ok the next car is ours and i have to hurry and get on cause the cars do not stop. (yay! our turn is here!!)

3. we board the car and are trapped inside this cage with NO SAFETY STRAPS!!! ( what ! no safety straps?? hello what if i fall out??)

4. we are slowly climbing up ( omg! omg! its coming oh no why did i get myself into this?)

5. we have the fall. up down and all around. we even go upside down a few times. ( AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!! i am gonna fall ooooooooofffffffffffff!!!! lord save my soul!!!!!!)

6. back to ground. ( i did it! i did not fall off! i would like to thank my dad my mom, my brother who cried cause he was too short for the ride, my friends and all those who i know!!)

7. questions from family. ( was i scared? of course not! scared and me?? i am the best! )

well thank you for enduring this painfully long post. i hope you enjoyed it. i shall be glad to see yappy and yongi try it some day. oh i can almost imagine their faces contorted in agony both of them releasing high pitched screms from their overly large traps found in the middle of their scared faces.

toodles
-eddy edha-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home