Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ren! (endure)

Yo!
Hey I'm really happy to see edha and julia post! =D
So you see, you can post absolutely ANYTHING here!
If no one is reading your article, you can be assured that at the very least, I will read it. =P
Because I'm bored.

I'm waiting anxiously for the streaming results. I woke up at 7am today, feeling terrible. Because:

1) My mum turned on the main light as usual to put on her makeup and I can't sleep with the lights on.

2) For obvious reasons. I SCARED I NEVER GET INTO MY FIRST CHOICE AH!!!

Yep. So I slept for awhile more after she turned the danged light off. It's kinda amazing. I actually love bright places, and yet ironically I hate bright places when I'm sleeping.
Then, I finally woke up. And went to my computer even before I brushed my teeth, tied my hair up, etc.

And what the toot.

the results were not up yet.

I was... shocked?

Now weijia just told me that today is the sec3 class allocation EXERCISE, 15th november is the RESULTS day.

GAH!!!

This is stupid man... Can sleep more end up never sleep. Haiz.

What to do now leh. The math homework is only coming on Thursday. This is boring. Am I going to spend the rest of my holiday life... playing... maplestory... and... the sims? HAIZ!!!~

I believe you can already feel the concentrated amount of boredom in me waiting to explode. Heeelp!!!

School's over, so I can't write much about Yappy or Yongi. Sad. No more recounts.

Yesterday the stupid Chan Brothers travel agency made my mum and I happy for nothing. They told us that the trip could take off, then another guy called to say that it couldn't take off. Then came the news about riots in France. How? Where has Justice gone to?

I mean. EH! Siao one ah! Haven't confirm yet, tell us confirmed for WHAT?! HAR?! Make my mum cancel her appointment with the doctor to JANUARY. TMD!

Anyway... My maplestory character is only at level 21 and I'm planning to be a Fire/Poison Wizard. Though it's a highly unpopular choice... But I thought poisoning was a pretty neat attack. You poison the idiotic monster and go hide. Then, the poison will slooowly take away it's HP... muahahahahaha!!!

And of course you get exp. points. ;)

Alright. I'll stop writing here! Enjoy your holidays! =D (again)

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home