Monday, October 31, 2005

My First Post.

First of all thank you Xinyi for giving me the password of this blog. I can now be a part of this noble society and contribute to the humiliation of Mr Yap ( a teacher whose breath smells of sardine) and the appraisal of the great Albert Einstein. I shall also make the ppl of this world more aware about Harry Potter and the poor children who are dying out there due to the lack of food, water and medication. I would appreciate it if you all would assisted me in these noble and respected doings in any way possible. Thank You.

Ok now away from the cheamness. Hey I am really sad that we have to leave the class this year. Why can't they just let us carry on with the same class? That would be so much better. But then again we have to move on and make new friends and accept change as part of our lives because change makes the world go round. So lets end the year on a cheerful note . Instead of thinking about the fact that we will be leaving our precious class, we should think about the new friends we shall be making not to mention the removal of Madam Seah's boring lessons.

Now I shall end my post and thank you all for reading it.

-eddy edha-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home