Tuesday, November 08, 2005

titleless

ok hello. i went to school this morning to hand in the OBS cheque and when i approached the general office, there was no one at the desk. all the staff were inside this cabin. i just stood there i really did not know what to do as they seemed to be having a meeting. then finally i mustered up courage to disturb their meeting and pressed that bellthat the have. then of all ppl Mrs Khoo came up and said:

Mrs Khoo: yes girl, what do you want

Me: errm, i have to pass this cheque to mrs tan ching yi

Mrs khoo: ok you write your name on this paper ( produces this used paper which has been written on many times. shows how stingy our school is)

Me: (write name) do i have to write my class too?

mrs khoo: (looking surprised) of course you do!

Me: oh ok( write class)

Me: (passes the cheque) thank you

Mrs khoo: hmm

Me: bye bye ( expecting an answer)

Mrs khoo: hmmm ( stares at cheque)

me: (thinking ) its original lah! not forged. you do not have to stare at it as if you have never seen a cheque before.

and then i walked away. honestly the way she was starin gat the cheque, i have a feeling that she will run away with it!

and i also have this piece of rumor passed on to me by our loved senior diyanah. accorfing to her, all the classes nest year shall be named after flowers. there shall be no more 2e1 but instead there shall be 2 bouganvillea or 2 crysenthemem. and so on. julia says she hates it.

ok let me tell you that i do not support MFC because my brother is not cute. he is annoying.
xinyi thank you for reading my article . i know i must have bored you to death.

I am dying to know the results and like xinyi i woke up at 7 am did not brush my teeth did not comb my hair did not throw water on my brother BUT went to the darned comp to check my results and found out that no results were there. sigh. the poor service the school provides to the students.

ending off here.

-eddy edha-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home