Monday, October 24, 2005

YEEEHAWWW

Hey everyone!!! Look! Erm I mean LISTEN!!! NEW SONG, DUDE!!! I just changed the song man!
^_^b
Thumbs up for the song's tune and it's lyrics! Go check out the lyrics and you'll know what I mean.

Yeah! Edha's birthday party this Saturday afternoon... We're so honoured to be invited. Right? =) Can't wait man. Hehe.

I just spent some time (1 hour okay she bedder be happy) on edha's birthday card... Whahahahahaha!!!~

So fast got back results le... Happy anot... =P

I have no idea how to change the SLS layout!? Yar. Trying to... make a layout which will appeal to all members of SLS, muahahahahaha!

Now for the 2nd main point of this post. Send song requests, and layout suggestions to...

*triumphant trumpet sound*

sl_society3@yahoo.com.sg

Yeah!!! Song requests are basically... The songs YOU (yeah, you) want to hear on SLS! They will be changed every week, because I have too much free time!

-_-

Yes that reason is super diao but!
It's a pretty good idea, right?!!!?


DISCLAIMER: I will try my best to find the songs you want. IF you don't have the song and IF I can't find it... Sorry! You've to choose another song.

New layout ideas & suggestions: I will be compiling all ALL your suggestions into a poll... So everyone... Vote!!! Election Day!!! Whee!

Election Day is going to be held on 1st November. In other words, next Tuesday. So, start sending in your suggestions now!

Thanks so much!!! SLS really appreciates your feedback, even if you are a member of SLS! =D

So... Have a nice week!

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home