Thursday, October 20, 2005

Congratulations... to us.

Good morning/afternoon/night!

I am extremely pleased to announce that the post you are reading right now is SLS's 113th post,
and that we've gotten all our results back.
=D Cool eh?

I haven't blogged in... a looong timeeeeee... I hereby congratulate myself for blogging today! *applause* (so bu yao lian!!! =( )

Now we are anticipating nervously for:
1) Our final results
2) Our streaming results

Haiz. HOW WILL WE FARE??!! I really hope that we can all get into the class we want to. Or else you know who to look for. Muahahahahaha...~

Today was abit maluating because I went home with Chun Ling on the MRT. We were talking and talking then we alighted. I thought the place looked different.

"Eh, why are we at Simei?!"
"Oops. Alighted too early."
"Eastpoint looks like Tampines Mall leh. Aiya stupid lar..."

And so, we waited another SEVEN minutes for the next MRT boohoohoooo

WHA LAOOOOOO
Super malu can?
-_-

Oh yar... sad to say that the tagboard we are using now is going to be gone in 2 weeks' time because the owner has no money to continue running this tagboard service. ='(
Boohoo...wail...waaaah...

Oh. And Mr Yong will be teaching the sec 3s next year maths and physics! Which means us, 2/1, 2/2, and 2/8.
Well... At least it's not the CREEEEEPY thin boogieman right???

Aren't you feeling horribly THANKFUL that we probably won't be seeing the boogieman next year?! =P

I personally don't wanna see him. His face reminds me that I should go put sugar in his locker. *evil cackle*

>_<

Cannot stand the boogieman's PMSing attitude.

Are you all going to watch Villa Wellness today??? I am!!! Hahaha! I hope Lee Huey wins. =)

Tomorrow got the financial talk... I sure hope they give us some money each to experiment with... Hahaha. Learning has to be hands-on sometimes. ;)

So cool right. Each person... say... 30 bucks. Give you 1 day to spend it, see who can buy the most stuff.

WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA
just kidding lah muahahahahahahhahahahahahaa they where got so rich?!

Have you all started planning what you wanna do during the holidays? We can't possibly be infected by HSSN (Holiday SianSatioN) the whole time! Wasted life. I'm gonna finish reading the Genome book, the book about einstein's relativity and Sync. Hehe. And I'm also going to play maple story, knit, watch TV, basically slack. And watch Brainiac on arts central!!!

How about you all? Remember to post kz?

=)

I'm changing the song on our blog because obviously everyone MUST be sick of it. =P

Cya all in school tomorrow!

Xinyi






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home